Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

beiber hair. Need help getting it to hold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beiber hair. Need help getting it to hold
    Posted: August 19 2012 at 4:42pm
So i have a beiber long hair look. Had it before him lol. But anyways i work in a place with 3 industrial fans and want a hair spray that can hold my hair without it looking like a ton of product is in it. Been using herbal essences hair spray 4 extra hold. It works pretty good but weights my hair down and makes it look dirty.

Edited by jetta - August 19 2012 at 4:43pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 12:54am

I don’t use hair spray but have you tried a styling gel? I just purchased this gel by fructis it is called Fructis Style: Pure Clean Gel in extra strong hold. It is 98% naturally derived and offers 24 hour hold without any flaking or build up. I like it so far and it is inexpensive so maybe you would like to give it a try.

Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 9:29pm
I guess the biggest question is to know how long your hair is.  A long beiber haircut doesn't say much except that this bieber person is a guy.  (I know who bieber is...but, I like just saying it as beiber... hge he he...)

Basics... if your hair is 2-3 inches long it's time to start looking for conditioner. On the ends to consider.  Not necessary but..worth looking into.  If it's longer that that?  You should be owning that hair care isle as your own.  Hair is dead tissue.  No matter how much you look at it in the mirror and weigh it down, blood does not flow in it... it's dead... which means... it's been around for a while... long enough to be begging for some type of conditioner... which means you are in the conditioning stage.

If you hair is not that long... well you can probably skip this stage as long as your hair does not grow like a weed.  But, I figure it does.  So between a guy to... you need it.  (If you wear cowboy boots don't tell them any of this... you know... if you are a guy?)

Then... conditioner is needed for the ends!  Other than that...

Wait a minute?

We need a reality check... which means all stylists will hate me.

This Justin Beiber is a professional actor and model... which means... everytime you see him, he has the perfect hair... created for that VERY PURPOSE.  Which means his hair is doctored up to look exactly like that to create an image to make YOU LOOK LIKE THAT!  No matter what the cost.  Even your self-esteme.  It means you are trying to create an image that doesn't exist... because he has these professional hair stylists who are make-up artists to create the image that someone wants... probably his manager...

To create this look:  Which means can you actually do it?

Well to you all women and teen girls are looking for this.  So, should you go after this Beiber guy or go after... since you most likely a guy, a natural look?

This is the most important part.  I am inviting all ladies.  From my age... which is to old to count so ladiers are never interested... but hopes to... to all people who are interested in helping this guy to look his best?

Speak up.  It is not fair to leave a guy like this?  Right?  Wondering about his hair... sexy?  Maybe?  I can't see sexy hair on guys but I know you ladies and haircare professional can give this some insite...

Right?
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic