Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Long Haired Singles Board!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the Long Haired Singles Board!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:33pm
Welcome to the Long Haired Singles Board. If your searching for your long haired soul-mate, then this is the place for you. Please keep it clean. Any messages using profanity or vulgar language will be deleted.Enjoy!Jeff & Karen
xoom!
Barry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:33pm
Hi! My name is Barry, I'm 39, tall, dark and anglo-Italian. I live in the UK and since breaking up with my very long haired girl-friend a while ago, I have been searching for a very long haired girl to share some fun with and maybe leading to more! I am not just into long hair, I appreciate a good sense of humour and a love of spontaneity, and like all kinds of music, but especially Santana. So, if there is anyone out there who'd like a chat, please mail me on sorrelc@metronet.co.uk Thanks, Barry> Welcome to the Long Haired Singles Board.> If your searching for your long haired soul-mate,> then this is the place for you. Please keep it> clean. Any messages using profanity or vulgar> language will be deleted.> Enjoy!> Jeff & Karen
Marcus View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Thanks for the great idea for a new forum.Marc
rockkcor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockkcor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2008 at 8:57am
I hope this forum is still alive?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic