Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'd love to get to know you, if.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'd love to get to know you, if.....
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:33pm
Greetings!My name's Rich; I really would love to meet you if you're a lady who is ISO of a 'good man.' A good man defined? A gentleman who values integrity & honesty, brings home the bacon (& enjoys it!), likes good conversation, good friends and good times!Vital stats: 40 ... 6'2" ... 175# ... blue eyes ... dimples ... luxurious brown hair w/ a bit of a wave and a hint of silver.Work in broadcasting; enjoy travel, pumping iron, hiking, antiquing, reading, whitewater rafting and horsebacking (occasionally) & RoLlErCoAsTeRs! Live in the eastern US & hold the romantic notion that a cyber-friendship could possibly blossom into so much more. I love to be proven right! :o)Intrigued? Like to chat? I do ask that you please have EXTREMELY long hair -- below your knees? Ankle-length perhaps? Oh, be still my foolish heart!!!! :o)If you address angularman@erols.com, I'll write back!Richps: Tnx. Karen&Jeff; this board's a great idea!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:33pm
Thanks Rich,Thanks for taking the time to write a great a for our new board. How could any long haired lady resist? :-)Best wishes.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic