Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT IS THE MIRICLE PRODUCT?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT IS THE MIRICLE PRODUCT?
    Posted: October 14 2012 at 12:38am
Started using Carols Daughter MONOI repairing shampoo, conditioner, and mask. I do have to say after one use my hair is a lot softer and much more shiny. I also have Living proof restore mask treatment but haven't used yet.
Now because I bleach my hair a lot I am big to use high end shampoos and conditioners such as Joico, Purology, Kenra, Its a 10, Redken, etc.

Seriously I have enough products under the sink I took over hubby's side and could probably open my own product store.  As I love so many of my products for different reasons nothing seems to be the miracle I'm searching for.
So what are your favorite products and why, as well, what is your color and hair type? I will keep an update on my new products and how they are working for myself, and answer any questions about products Ive used and why I do or do not like them...
xoxo
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 2:23am
UPDATE: Ok so Finally did the LIVING PROOF mask WOWWW I must say my hair these days feels virgin again. Its weird to be honest how soft and shinny my hair has been. I have been on a NO heat on my hair binge including when I wash my hair it is with cool water. However I have had to straighten my hair after air drying a couple times I HAD to lol. I also have been experimenting a little with warm water shampoo and warm water right before applying conditioner then rinsing with cool. Trying to open the poors up so the hair will hold the moisture im applying to it.
So far so good. I have 0 complaints about these new products and will actually be looking into more from these two companies for styling products.
I found this stuff at Ulta Beauty on accident Im not sure who else sells I know online but keep your eye out for these two products.
xoxo
Sinfuliphone.com
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2012 at 6:32pm
I have heard about Carol's daughter it is rather popular in the curly hair community for being products that are rather safe for your hair and containing no harmful ingredients. I haven't tried out the line yet but I think I may.

I have a ton of products as well, sometimes you have to try things in order to know if they work. My fav products are all deep treatments, products that add moisture into my hair and make it soft and bouncy.

Some of the things I love for my hair include natural oils such as avocado, coconut, hemp seed oil, grapeseed, macadamia and argan oil.
I also use raw organic honey.
in terms of actual products I love:
- the Giovanni smooth as silk deep moisture conditioner
- the Shea moistures deep treatment masque
-Macadamia deep repair hair masque
-Aveeno Nourish + condition leave in treatment
-Nexxus Humectress deep conditioner
-Moroccan oil
-Chi Silk Infusion

Edited by Ericachristina - December 02 2012 at 6:33pm
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 12:08pm
I love the Moroccan Organics line of products. The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling amazing. Then when I style it, I use the argan oil and the hairspray. There is also a mask that I use about once a week. The smell is amazing, the products are made from 100% certified organic ingredients, and are 100% PETA certified cruelty free.

http://www.moroccanorganics.com/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 4:16pm
I have used there leave in oil but not there shampoo and conditioner yet I will have to give that a try. I am still stuck on the same stuff ive been using in my OP its just that good but I will have to give it a try.... Thank you for your input. =)
Sinfuliphone.com
Sahara_desert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahara_desert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2013 at 8:13pm
I've always used Pantene as my go to shampoo and conditioner. Lately though I've just been letting my hair air dry and leaving it down. I noticed that when it first dries it gets really frizzy so I'm experimenting with an all natural shampoo. So far so good! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2013 at 3:34pm
Thats good to experiment. I personally do not like Pantene they have way to much silicone in there conditioner that coats your hair making it feel so soft and shiny but really bad for your hair. If that works for you though its personal preference. Let us know what you find that works great. 
Sinfuliphone.com
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2013 at 10:06pm
After years and thousands of dollars spent looking for the miracle product I found it: Organic virgin coconut oil!!! Everything I ever wanted an expensive product to do. It has repaired my hair, added the moisture it needed, taken away frizz completely, added volume, shine and bounce! There is just nothing like it! I massage it on my dry hair and scalp, put a plastic cap on and leave it on for at least two hours ( I find the longer I leave it on the better), Then I wash it off with my sulfate free shampoo, either Lamas beauty rice protein shampoo, or Dermorganic shampoo. Takes about 4 washes to come out. I then condition with Alter Ego Carota conditioner. I love Alter Ego. They have the best conditioners bar none! And I've tried them all!! Well not all, but most of them. It is a matter of deciding which one would be better for you. The coconut one is also amazin, and so is the Linseed oil one. They are all amazing. After rinsing out the conditioner depending on your hair type and climate where you live, you might need a leave in conditioner or not. I use a restructurizer vial. It is called Salerm vegetable placenta reconstructor, for me they seal the deal. You may not need them, but in my case, combined with the coconut oil, it has given me the hair of my dreams.I put the contents of the vial in my hair and then blow dry straight. Everyone thinks I do keratine treatments. I don't. It is the coconut oil and the vials. For reference my hair is dark brown, and curly. 3b, and it had a tendency to frizz ALOT. Not anymore!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2013 at 11:43pm
I LOVE coconut oil I put it on my dry hair wrap my head up in a due rag over night and wash in the morning. I have really been on this Carols Daughter shampoo and conditioner kick as I love them but I have switched to Pureology Precious Oil shampoo and conditioner. Love Pureology always have but I bounce around with different brands. I recently used Nioxin cleanser shampoo because I used hair spray which I NEVER use so I hated how my hair felt and thought it was left over hairspray. After using the cleanser shampoo omg my hair was so dry and just swollen. Over night treatment of coconut oil a few times a week and soft silky hair again. For me it only takes one wash of always sulfate free shampoo to get the oil out but I have platinum blonde hair its thin strands but a LOT of hair lol. Thanks for sharing Sharyg11 always good to hear others hair secrets. 
Sinfuliphone.com
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2013 at 10:55am
You're very welcome, thanks for sharing yours. Careful on the Purology, alot of bad chemicals in there believe it or not. Give the Salerm vials a try. You won't be desapointed. I get them at Sleekhair.com. They really take your hair to the next level!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2013 at 3:17pm
Do you know what chemicals are bad in the ingredients I would love to research it more. I will also have to check out the salerm vials thank you. 
Sinfuliphone.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic