Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP How I Reverse My Ombre Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shiny19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiny19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP How I Reverse My Ombre Hair
    Posted: October 10 2012 at 5:00am
Hi all,
i need sugesstion and recommendations. I colored my hair in may of this year and it has faded more than it has grown out. Right now the top layers of my hair are a coppery brown. I have a dark brown/almost black box dye waiting to be used. I was wondering if I could do a reverse hombre with this because I don't want to dye all my hair and have the fading/roots growing problem again. (I'm trying to grow the hair dye out). Anyway, what would you recommend? Does it sounds like it might not look to bad? Thanks for your help! :)
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 6:20am
You can do that I don't think it will look bad.
Maceyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maceyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 4:55am
I agree with the user above don't think it would go too bad!
if you want to just trial before you do it use temporary dye and see how it goes
I recommend spilt milk its a dry shampoo too so win win!
longhaircare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhaircare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 11:47am
I actually saw some photos of reverse ombre in a magazine the other day, think it's going to be the next trend, so do it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic