Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please suggest me a hairstyle (male)!..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
satycorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satycorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please suggest me a hairstyle (male)!..
    Posted: October 18 2012 at 3:18pm
Hi everyone!
I've been struggling with my hair the past years, trying to find a suitable style. I've never been pleased with it.
My hair is thick and always falls to the side when I try to style/apply the product on it (gel/creme/paste/clay) and I end up with a flaccid look which I absolutely hate.
I recently 'discovered' that men can actually use hair straighteners as well and I ordered one asap, in hope that that would tame my hair. I'm waiting for it to arrive through the mail.
Anyways, I'm going to the hair salon in about two days and I don't know what style to ask for. I was thinking of shaving my sides/cutting them very short and curling the hair with the straightener to achieve the messy look, but should I leave the top part untouched or what?
Other than that, my face is rather tall/long than a normal one, and I hate myself for that. I get picked on by my brother sometimes about the styles I want, he says that they make my face look even taller, and sometimes it changes my mind completely... On the other hand I've had friends, even today, tell me that my hair is great but that I should cut the sides much shorter. But still, my main concern is the height of my face.
Also two of the styles I really like are the following, do they suit me?
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AyhTD4TFc
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrbFd9vcKJ8 (especially this)
Do any of these appeal me, according to my features?

Edited by satycorn - February 07 2013 at 11:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic