Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I be a hair model?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bluecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I be a hair model?
    Posted: October 19 2012 at 5:13pm
It's for a short hair show. I am allowed to choose three super short styles for them to choose between. I want to do It, but what cut should I suggest?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 7:19pm
Need more information: is your hair straight, wavy, or curly; is it thick or thin; is it colored; what is your face shape?  Help us help you.  I do think it's cool that you're wanting to do this; you should be able to get an awesome free haircut out of the deal.
HAWG
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 5:19pm
Agree with Hawg that this could result in a really great free haircut.  Also agree it would help us to know about your hair now.  Can you post a pic or a link so we could see it?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Bluecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 5:36pm
My hair is straight, I have an oval shaped face. I'm pretty adventerous, I have already had a haircut like emma watson's pixie cut.

Edited by Bluecat - October 20 2012 at 5:38pm
Bluecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 6:56pm
The criteria for the cut is that it needs to be very short, and involve only scissor work.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 7:27pm
Your options are really unlimited.  If you have an oval face shape, pretty much anything will look good.  Since it needs to involve scissor work, you could go with a precision cut bob with lots of layers and sharp angles.  Bobs, when cut by a skilled cutter can be incredibly beautiful and edgy. 

Did they give you images of cuts to select from?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 7:50pm
Karen, I think the criteria for the hair model thing is a much shorter cut and she has another thread where she was going to cut it herself.  With that said, I vote for Charlize's haircut in "The Astronaut's Wife."

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 8:06pm
or Andrea Osvart

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 8:17pm
or any one of these

and my all time favorite

HAWG
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2012 at 9:04pm
Hawg, those are great pics! I love the Charlize Theron pic. Beautiful! If the OP has the features for it, she can't go wrong with anything like those.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2012 at 7:53pm
I agree; hope she comes back to let us know what she chooses.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic