Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair trim schedule

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair trim schedule
    Posted: October 26 2012 at 7:55am
I have recently stopped flat ironing and blow drying my hair. Since there will be so much less damage to my hair I don' t think I will need my normal every 6 week trims...

How long do you think I can get away without a trim?? Maybe every 12 weeks instead?? ...my hair is very fine and thin so it will def need a touch up every now and then. 

Thanks!! Tongue
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2012 at 12:52pm
I try to avoid cutting my hair anymore than I have to. Also not using any heat tools unless I absolutely have to. For me I do not trust anyone to cut my hair as they always say "Oh yes I will only cut 1 inch..." then I look in the mirror and 6 inches are gone. They say "It was dead it needed to be cut" Im sure you can figure out the rest of the conversation. I have just learned to cut my own hair when needed. You will see for yourself when you need a trim.
As you run your fingers through your hair and you get down to the ends when they start to feel *rough*? or not as soft as the rest lol. Make it a point to notice this often and you will know sooner rather than later when you need a trim. Everyone is different in trims because some are harder on there hair than others. For a start I wouldn't go 12 weeks start at 9 and just watch your hair from there and see.  
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic