Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guy with short-ish hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
coffeecoffeecof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffeecoffeecof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guy with short-ish hair
    Posted: December 22 2012 at 3:57pm
Hello,

I'm naturally curly, I keep it short and I straighten it with a flat iron. I like to put it up either in a faux hawk, or spike it, or something of that nature.

All of the products that I've tried, though, turn my hair curly or wavy when I put them in. I've tried a lot of different products, and they've all been the same. Axe, crew, redken wax for men, d:fi, this one called "defiant" or something, and more that I can't remember. I've asked hairdressers, and the girl who runs the nearest salon/beauty supply store, but all of the things they've recommended have turned it curly or wavy again. There was one product that worked for me a few years ago, but it was a foreign product, and I can't remember the name, and can't find it anywhere.

I want to find a product that holds my hair in whatever shape I put it in, and also keeps it straight. Does anybody have experience in this (straightening short hair, and using products that don't re-curl it)? Any recommendations for products? Thanks. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic