Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can i make my nose appear thinner ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roxhow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can i make my nose appear thinner ?
    Posted: December 28 2012 at 12:57am
Ive heard makeup tricks that help the nose appear thinner/Smaller. One problem. Im a guy Lol. should i just do the tricks anyway but instead of makeup on all of my face just simply on my nose? If not what other tricks and tips can i do to make my nose seem thinner since i know theres no Non surgical way to actually make it thinner.

Edited by Administrator - January 01 2013 at 9:59pm
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 7:40am
Makeup tricks to make your nose appear thinner do not involve the same kind of makeup a girl would wear
Its not like you will be sporting the latest mascara and lipstick. the kind of makeup that you will be using will be the kind that blends into your skin invisibly.

You will need 2 shades of mineral foundation (in powder form). One slightly lighter than the rest of your face - IE one that matches your skin where the light falls onto it. And the other should be the shade of your skin where the shadows fall on it, so a shade slightly darker than the face.

This is going to be trial and error...But essentially you will need to extend the natural shadows around your nose so that they come right up the sides of your nose. Do this by applying the darker powder with a wide yet stick, soft brush. I say this because with this kind of brush you have control, as well as the shadow effect.

Don't be scared to wash it off and try again - you are not a makeup artist and if you don't get it right first time, it's no biggie.

Once you think you have achieved the right effect, your final step will be to highlight the top of the nose, this is from between the eyes to the tip of the nose. Just take a different brush, similar though, and gently brush the lighter shade of foundation in small even strokes down the nose.

Use the brush to get the 2 shades to blend and take a picture! You should have created a very nice effect with the foundations

willowshields View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowshields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2013 at 1:59am
Apply your regular foundation all over your face. For a wide nose, apply a foundation one shade darker on both sides of your nose. This will make your nose look slimmer. For a longer nose that you want to look shorter, apply the darker-shade foundation underneath the nose where the nostrils meet

Health.Reviewship
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic