Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I make my booty big?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roxhow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I make my booty big?
    Posted: December 28 2012 at 11:15pm
I’m not trying to be funny but can you make your booty big by just working out. Or can u have surgery by just adding more flesh to iy. Is there away? I don't really think I have booty.

Edited by Administrator - January 01 2013 at 9:58pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2012 at 12:17am
There are surgical procedures where they insert butt implants to enhace your behind and you can also have fat injected into your butt from other areas of the body. Butt implants are the most sought after surgical procedure in Brazil, and if all else fails it can be a good way to get the shape you want. But with every surgery there are risks so make sure if you are considering this option you do a lot of research and get a doctor with impeccable credentials.

There are also non surgical ways you can try to build up your butt. Your butt is comprised of large muscle and muscle can be enhanced. I know there are some workout videos specifically designed to enhance the butt, I think one of them is called the Brazillian butt lift you can look for it online I'm sure you will find many. I would definitely reccomend trying a more natural method before you opt for surgery.

Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic