Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Karen Real?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jerry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Karen Real?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I have been reading all the comments on this board about whether Karen is real and a woman. I need to share my persoanl experiences with her.I sent Karen email about 2 months ago to ask for help with my hair. Not only did this sweet lady answer my email within 1 day, she sent 2 pages of information about my hair problems. Then she sent me two more emails when she found more information related to my problem.I sent her my phone number and asked her to call (collect) and leave me a message if she found out some additional information. She left me a really nice message on my phone mail. What a sweetheart. Of course she did not call collect. She paid for the call to my answering machine.Trust me on this. Karen is a woman. I saw Karen's photos a year ago when Frank featured her on his Long Hair Site. She looks the same 1 year later on this site except with a lot longer hair. Still beautiful with the face of an angel (in my opinion). Whoever her guy is should feel very lucky.I need to post this message to thank Karen for all the time and concern she showed me with my hair problems. I have been following her suggestions and my hair is really improving.So Rob, sorry to disappoint you. Karen is real, a beautiful woman, and a great lady. Neil is lucky he got to meet her in person.Jerry
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hi everyone,Been a while since I've visited this board, but just had to reply to this message.Jerry, you are right. Karen is a real person and more. She's friendly, helpful and considerate of others. Perhaps Rob was joking when he wondered if Karen was a real person? I certainly hope so...Valentine :o)
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Valentine,Major applause to you for your first guest appearance on Hair Boutique. The photo of your hair on the main page looks great, your article is helpful and written well. Great sense of humour Congrats. More please!!!!!!TimPS. Yes Karen is real. I sent her an AskKaren question and she sent me back TWO pages full of information. Does that woman ever sleep? :-)> Hi everyone,> Been a while since I've visited this board,> but just had to reply to this message.> Jerry, you are right. Karen is a real person> and more. She's friendly, helpful and considerate> of others. Perhaps Rob was joking when he wondered> if Karen was a real person? I certainly hope so...>> Valentine :o)
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hi Tim,Thank you for your kind congratulations on my first article! It was very sweet of you. I enjoyed writing it immensely - Karen & Jeff were so great to give me such a fun opportunity.Yes, I agree with you. I wonder if Karen sleeps too! ;o) She and Jeff do an absolutely fabulous job with this site and still Karen finds time to respond to us personally with our pleas for help, comments and contributions. We are lucky to have them!Thank you again for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope to write some more for The Hair Boutique in the future.Valentine :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic