Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Haired Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wendell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Haired Ladies
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Hello,I am very attracted to ladies with long hair...always have been. No matter whether they be in the mall, restaurant, movie, church, etc., I will always be focusing on the ladies with long hair. One of my favorite leisure activites to do is relax in my recliner with a lady who has long hair sitting in front of me. Brushing her hair, running my fingers through her hair, playing with her hair, braiding her hair, etc., is so relaxing to me. Even shampooing her hair is so relaxing to me, as well as the lady. I would love to hear from ladies with long hair and if they are being pampered as I mentioned above. How long is your hair? Color? Do you wear it up or down mostly? Do you use your long hair to attract people?Please feel free to email me (SAC39@hotmail.com) anytime. Anxious to meet some ladies with long hair or even some people who have the same interest as me.Take care....Have a great day!!Wendell
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic