Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rag Rollers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Woolrichoutlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woolrichoutlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rag Rollers
    Posted: January 11 2013 at 9:07pm
Do you use commercial rollers created to do the rags or do you make your own?

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 25 2013 at 8:00am
Sahara_desert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahara_desert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 12:38pm
My sis makes her own out of socks.She uses nylon dress socks but I guess it doesn't matter as long as you can tie the ends after you roll your hair up to your scalp. The more socks the more curls. It comes out great for her every time! Good Luck!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 1:11pm
Yes...I have made rags out of socks.  I also use old fashioned rags.  You can sometimes find the long rubber rollers which help create the look but I like my own socks or rags.  I'm with Sahara.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
pokemonjxc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokemonjxc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2013 at 1:31am
I need to try the socks idea.

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 18 2013 at 6:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic