Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2002 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by mary mary wrote:

I would like to share my feeling and ideas about cutting my hair with guys that love with with short hair.I have a very long hair, but I need some guys to give that "push" to do it...Anyone that wants to share thoughts with me ?please email:waiting 4 u....

Hello Mary,I am a man from Sweden I got my hairfetish,dramatic haircuts,forced haircuts,I am what we can say a dominant haircutter,I am 41 years old,would be glad to hear from you.
larry768320@hotmail.com
Stefan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2002 at 12:10pm
Mary

Would love to talk to you about cutting your hair short please email me to discuss it further - email me at sph24uk@lycos.co.uk
joehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2002 at 12:12pm
I would like to chat with you about this. I think that some women can wear short hair. If you want to chat real time just drop me an email
Joehair
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic