Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying to grow it out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ash5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying to grow it out
    Posted: January 23 2013 at 11:05pm
So, I'm trying to grow my hair out. Currently, it looks like this
I really would like to grow it out to something like this But it just feels so...blahh. I really want to grow out though. I haven't had a haircut since about November or so, so I was thinking about maybe just trimming it up. Maybe like this? I mean, it's already really close to my current cut. What do you guys think?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2013 at 5:36am
That would look great
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2013 at 7:25am
Agree...add some product to get some lift, separation....
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2013 at 12:00pm
I think Alison Pill was wearing a wig in Scott Pilgrim. It certainly looks like one from both the front and the back. Thus you won't likely achieve a style with that kind of body/bulk. Your face is fairly full, though, so going with a wide blunt bang style probably wouldn't do very well for you. I would keep a longer style close to the sides of the head and side swept across the forehead. Your eyes are your best feature, though, so make sure you don't cover them up.

Edited by Ricc - January 30 2013 at 12:01pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2013 at 4:09pm
I think you would look good with a longer hairstyle, even shoulder length hair. I say hold off on cutting it just yet and let it grow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic