Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Long Do You Keep A Pair Of Shoes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
onxi61qni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onxi61qni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Long Do You Keep A Pair Of Shoes?
    Posted: February 06 2013 at 1:48am

How long do you keep a pair of shoes?  I have one paid I've had for 10 years but only wear for very special occasions.

What the longest you've kept a pair of shoes?

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 06 2013 at 6:20am
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 6:38pm
Not more than one year...I try to wear different 2 color and shape shoes.
kfsteve391 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfsteve391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2014 at 4:44pm
Some of mine I have had for five years. Most are strappy high heel sandals and go well with many outfits.
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2018 at 7:33am
While you may want to keep one or two pairs of dead shoes around for gardening or other non-exercise tasks, you should recycle or donate your shoes rather than discarding them in the trash. Recycled shoes are used to make playground and track surfaces. Look for a shoe bin at a community recycling center or athletic shoe store. Shoes that are still in good condition may also be donated to charity clothing centers to be used for non-exercise purposes. 

Edited by Audrie - May 07 2018 at 7:33am
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic