Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Giuliana Rancic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Giuliana Rancic
    Posted: February 25 2013 at 7:40pm
Months ago

and then a couple of weeks ago

and then on the day of the Oscars, she went for the lob

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2013 at 8:24pm
She has a very unusual face (sorry, unique).  I think she is heading in the right direction...I think the off-center part works better also.  Personally, I think she would look stunning with a very short style...like Charlize's
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2013 at 9:40pm
I'd say it was heart shaped; not many options.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2013 at 11:18pm
Truth be told, the "months ago" look fluctuated from that length to shorter and then even longer again and again, but she sure looked great. Is there anyone who thinks this new look is better? Anyone?

Edited by Kramer - February 27 2013 at 10:47pm
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 7:54am
She commented on Sunday that she just "woke up and decided to chop my hair" (or something like that). Her co-host commented that that meant taking the extensions out, so this was simply the extension-less Giuliana.

I like the shorter length, side part and the darker color, but have to wonder yet again why she didn't pick a more interesting style in general, and especially for the Oscars -- you know, the most glamorous event of the year. Looks like she dried it but forgot to style it. No curls or waves? No bangs?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 8:38am
I think it looks 100 times better. Length for the sake of length with no style and extensions that are so obvious and overwhelming do nothing for me. She looked like she was insecure about her beauty and hiding behind hair extensions and fake tan. This look is way more fresh and more confident.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 5:51am
I agree she has an unusual face. 

At some angles her face is distracting when she wears her hair up in a tight bun, which she does at some Red Carpet events. 

I think her hair needs to be at least below chin length because she does have that prominent chin.

I agree with trout that she seems at times to be insecure, even awkward and out of her comfort zone which is probably why the hair extensions and fake tan. 

But of course she is in Hollywood and talk about being judged harshly by your peers on the Red Carpet.  She definitely has some haters out there.

I agree.  More natural is softer and better.  But not too short please.  The face needs that length near the chin IMHO.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by trout trout wrote:

I think it looks 100 times better. Length for the sake of length with no style and extensions that are so obvious and overwhelming do nothing for me. She looked like she was insecure about her beauty and hiding behind hair extensions and fake tan. This look is way more fresh and more confident.
Have you seen her on the fashion show or on the E News show? She NEVER lacked confidence.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2013 at 5:34pm
Getting shorter still

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 8:37am
Approaching too short for her face.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 7:00pm
Tonight at the Emmy Awards:

Enjoyed her hair much more at the 2012 Grammy Awards:

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2014 at 3:24pm
I am a little late to the commiseration party, Kramer. I just saw Giuliana in an article today, and sad to say, the bob remains. Some women dazzle with long hair, and she is one. Sleepy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic