Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hanno View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:41pm
Looking for woman with very long and thick hair!!I am looking for a woman with very long and thick hair, because I have a lifetime passion for it. Want to talk about or eben more.. Living in germany.
joni View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
> Looking for woman with very long and thick> hair!!> I am looking for a woman with very long and> thick hair, because I have a lifetime passion> for it. Want to talk about or eben more.. Living> in germany.> Hi, my name is Joni. I live in New York,USA. Iam 5'3" tall with knee length light brown siky straight hair. Would like an e-mail penpal. Would love to talk about your life long passion . Hope to hear from you soon
Barry Strauss View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Strauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
> Dear Joni You describe your hair poetically. You sound very beautiful. I live in Los Angeles but I am originally from Phila. I used to go to NYC a lot and have many friends there. I am very good looking and have been told that i look like Adrian Paul who plays highlander. But more important is that I come from fine parents and respect people. But i do have a naughty side. i have always been an adventurer. I would like to hear from you.Barry
Augie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
Hi Joni,My name is Augie and I live in NY also. Contact me and let's learn more about each other. Who knows maybe we live so close that we won't need to be penpals.Augie
SEAN K. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEAN K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
JONI, I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOU. I'M SURE YOUGOT A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM YOUR POSTING BUT IF YOU WOULDLIKE TO CORRESPOND WITH ME, THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I CURRENTLYLIVE AND WORK IN THE BOSTON AREA.
Joni View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
> JONI, I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOU. I'M> SURE YOU> GOT A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM YOUR POSTING BUT IF YOU> WOULD> LIKE TO CORRESPOND WITH ME, THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I> CURRENTLY> LIVE AND WORK IN THE BOSTON AREA.Hi Sean, e-mail me. Joni ;)
Hanno View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
Hi Joni!Your description sounds very good. You seem to have very long and beautiful hair.Are you still interested to hear more about my lifelong passion for very long hair? Then I would be very glad, if you could send me me a mail to crummenauer@bigfoot.comI am interested to start an e-mail penpalship with you or even more. I'm living in germany, near the border to France.
Raj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
Hi Joni,How are you. Been a long time, isin't it. Pls drop me a line. Always your admirer of your long beautiful knee length silky beautiful hair. Take care.Raj
Raj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:42pm
Hi Joni,How are you. Its been a long time isin't it. Always your admirer of your beautiful silky knee length hair. Drop me a line pls. Take care.Raj.
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:43pm
what part of new york are you from: up state? manhattan? long island? i myself was born in new york but grew up in connecticut. the last time i've been to new york city was last june.so what do you do in new york: work? school?steve
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
you sound too wonderful. extremely long, thick, beautiful hair is very exciting for me. i have hoped for a lady withextremely long ,thick , silky, hair since boyhood. hair anylenght, texture, color, is in my mind, the most beautiful physical part of any women. but, extremely long, thick hairseems the be highly sought after but rarely found. physically speaking (my opinion) long beautiful hair as youhave described is much more important than age, size,naitonality, orgin, or even indebtidness, (ha) you soundtooooo wonderful !!!! where are all of the long-hairedwomen ??? please stay away from those happy, quickscissors. hoping you post again soon,,, e-mail ???
dennis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
Dear Joni:Just ran across your posting and would love to be your penpal.............we can discuss whatever you wish, notnecessarily limited to the beautiful hair you describe.........I would like to get to know Joni as well as her hair..........I am a divorced real estate investor who isn't very happyabout what I've missed out on while being tied up in business and a loveless marriage.........I believe that the best is yet to be...........hope you respond...........Dennis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic