Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long haired lady penpal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long haired lady penpal
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:41pm
Hi, I'm looking for a lady with exceptional hair - long, thick, styled or natural - to be a penpal. I have always admired women with long tresses and consider it to be the "crowning touch" of femininity. I'd like to hear about your hair: why you grew your hair and why you like it long now. Don't worry - I'm not a weirdo. I'm a college educated professional in his 40's, clean cut with pretty good hair,too! Age doesn't matter (although I'm a bit old for teenyboppers), nor does color - blond, brunette or redhead, I love them all! But I'll confess that I would prefer to hear from ladies around my age who refuse to cave in to society's "rule" about cutting your hair when you're older. Reply on this board and I'll give you my email address!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:41pm
Hello,We are close in age. I have long , very dark, wavy, thick hair . I wouldn't mind hearing from you.My email is furet@ilos.net> Hi, I'm looking for a lady with exceptional> hair - long, thick, styled or natural - to be> a penpal. I have always admired women with long> tresses and consider it to be the "crowning> touch" of femininity. I'd like to hear about> your hair: why you grew your hair and why you> like it long now. Don't worry - I'm not a weirdo.> I'm a college educated professional in his 40's,> clean cut with pretty good hair,too! Age doesn't> matter (although I'm a bit old for teenyboppers),> nor does color - blond, brunette or redhead, I> love them all! But I'll confess that I would prefer> to hear from ladies around my age who refuse to> cave in to society's "rule" about cutting> your hair when you're older. Reply on this board> and I'll give you my email address!
Longfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:41pm
Hi Diane,I sent you an Email from my company address. If you don't get it, we can talk here until I get a new personal address. Thanks for responding! You sound like a very interesting lady with wonderful hair! Reply here if you don't get my Email. Bye!>> Hello,> We are close in age. I have long , very dark,> wavy, thick hair . I wouldn't mind hearing from> you.> My email is furet@ilos.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic