Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm makin' a HAIR FETISH DIRECTORY.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm makin' a HAIR FETISH DIRECTORY.
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hello there All you guys out there with a hair fetish and Women that have long beautiful hair... I've started a directory so that people can find each other on the net.If you'd like this directory write me and call the subject:ManelandIn the body:Your name/E-mail address/location (city,province/state, country)/age/(if you're a woman with long hair, please describe - length, colour, texture, etc...)/ and finally three words that describe your relationship to or feelings about long hair.I'll mail an updated directory to you each week, and you can dump the old list, or whatever. If i'm swamped with people,I may have to change something, but this is the plan.ps. if you don't feel like including your name or age then please just omit, don't falsify. Talk to you later, love Ash.
Wendell Dodd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Dodd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Wendell Doddsac39@hotmail.comBirmingham, AL39yrs oldAttracted to ladies with long hair
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
Hello Wendell, your contribution is appreciated. You'll be added to the list and sent a copy of the directory. Enjoy your day, Ashley.> Wendell Dodd> sac39@hotmail.com> Birmingham, AL> 39yrs old> Attracted to ladies with long hair
leo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
Hi ash, may i join to your list?i'm leoleo.d@rtmol.it34 yorome - italyi'm very actracted from longhaired womeni also like to style and cut female's hair
carpe diem
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
Hello Leo, Yes, I've added you to the list, thanks for contributing. enjoy your day.> Hi ash, may i join to your list?> i'm leo> leo.d@rtmol.it> 34 yo> rome - italy> i'm very actracted from longhaired women> i also like to style and cut female's hair
tk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> Hello there All you guys out there with a hair fetish> and Women that have long beautiful hair... I've> started a directory so that people can find each other> on the net.> If you'd like this directory write me and call the> subject:> Maneland> In the body:> Your name/E-mail address/location> (city,province/state, country)/age/(if you're a woman> with long hair, please describe - length, colour,> texture, etc...)/ and finally three words that> describe your relationship to or feelings about long> hair.> I'll mail an updated directory to you each week, and> you can dump the old list, or whatever. If i'm swamped> with people,> I may have to change something, but this is the plan.> ps. if you don't feel like including your name or age> then please just omit, don't falsify. Talk to you> later, love Ash.
tk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
I am interested in real short haircuts only.Thank you.tk
Allen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> Wendell Dodd> sac39@hotmail.com> Birmingham, AL> 39yrs old> Attracted to ladies with long hairtheres nothting i like better then to brush womens long hair been doing it for over 60 years gak@caltel.com
Allen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> theres nothting i like better then to brush womens> long hair been doing it for over 60 years> gak@caltel.com
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> Hello there All you guys out there with a hair fetish> and Women that have long beautiful hair... I've> started a directory so that people can find each other> on the net.> If you'd like this directory write me and call the> subject:> Maneland> In the body:> Your name/E-mail address/location> (city,province/state, country)/age/(if you're a woman> with long hair, please describe - length, colour,> texture, etc...)/ and finally three words that> describe your relationship to or feelings about long> hair.> I'll mail an updated directory to you each week, and> you can dump the old list, or whatever. If i'm swamped> with people,> I may have to change something, but this is the plan.> ps. if you don't feel like including your name or age> then please just omit, don't falsify. Talk to you> later, love Ash.Hi Ash, Please include me in your directory,John DiRoccajdirocca@yahoo.comLong Island,N.Y.Attracted to very long silky hair
Davy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:48pm
> Any ladies in the U.K. with waist length silken hair who would enjoy having it brushed, by attactive blonde haired guy??Hello there All you guys out there with a hair fetish> and Women that have long beautiful hair... I've> started a directory so that people can find each other> on the net.> If you'd like this directory write me and call the> subject:> Maneland> In the body:> Your name/E-mail address/location> (city,province/state, country)/age/(if you're a woman> with long hair, please describe - length, colour,> texture, etc...)/ and finally three words that> describe your relationship to or feelings about long> hair.> I'll mail an updated directory to you each week, and> you can dump the old list, or whatever. If i'm swamped> with people,> I may have to change something, but this is the plan.> ps. if you don't feel like including your name or age> then please just omit, don't falsify. Talk to you> later, love Ash.
Davy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:48pm
Any ladies in the U.K. with waist length silky hair fancy having it brushed by attractive blonde haired guy??
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:48pm
> Hi ash, may i join to your list?> i'm leo> leo.d@rtmol.it> 34 yo> rome - italy> i'm very actracted from longhaired women> i also like to style and cut female's hair
friend View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:48pm
hi,i would like to have the directory.i am an indian.pleasesend me the directory.i love females with long hair.by the way its a great idea.with best wishesfriend
Frank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
> Hello there All you guys out there with a hair fetish> and Women that have long beautiful hair... I've> started a directory so that people can find each other> on the net.> If you'd like this directory write me and call the> subject:> Maneland> In the body:> Your name/E-mail address/location> (city,province/state, country)/age/(if you're a woman> with long hair, please describe - length, colour,> texture, etc...)/ and finally three words that> describe your relationship to or feelings about long> hair.> I'll mail an updated directory to you each week, and> you can dump the old list, or whatever. If i'm swamped> with people,> I may have to change something, but this is the plan.> ps. if you don't feel like including your name or age> then please just omit, don't falsify. Talk to you> later, love Ash.Hi ashley,are there any short hair pesonal sites out there Im looking to meet a woman with short hair fetishesFrank
bbowers View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
> Hello there All you guys out there with a hair fetish> and Women that have long beautiful hair... I've> started a directory so that people can find each other> on the net.> If you'd like this directory write me and call the> subject:> Maneland> In the body:> Your name/E-mail address/location> (city,province/state, country)/age/(if you're a woman> with long hair, please describe - length, colour,> texture, etc...)/ and finally three words that> describe your relationship to or feelings about long> hair.> I'll mail an updated directory to you each week, and> you can dump the old list, or whatever. If i'm swamped> with people,> I may have to change something, but this is the plan.> ps. if you don't feel like including your name or age> then please just omit, don't falsify. Talk to you> later, love Ash.
bbowers View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
I AM NOT making a directory.!!!!!!!!! I just want to be on the mailing list. SORRY!!!!!!
darnleyj1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darnleyj1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2000 at 2:25pm
hi my name is james darnley and i live in queens n.y.11375 i would like your directory my email address is www.@darnleyj1@excite.com
darnleyj1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darnleyj1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2000 at 2:25pm
hi my name is james darnley and i live in queens n.y.11375 i would like your directory my email address is www.@darnleyj1@excite.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic