Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To Jeff and Ashley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Jeff and Ashley
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Thank you Jeff. I seen your comments. It was aprpeciated.To Ashley,I really believe in long hair. I fight for justice and to make things better in society. I believe that us long hair people have a fight on our hand when it comes to attitude.I have long hair and it does not give permission for any man in this world to go after me with their sexual fantasies.I didn't ask for it, nor deserve it nor want it. I am growing my hair because it makes me feel very feminine among other things but at no time I have given a message that I am open to cetain crap or stringing man along as you put it.. At the same time I do appreciate nice comments and encouragement and I gained some real friends on these sites. I have no room in my life for stupid comments. I was beyond shock when I read your before last posting. In a way it made me feel like cutting my hair for one second. I thought how dare that some guy thinks I am this play thing. I am a humnan being that demands respects and expects it. For this reason don't bother emailing me directly or anything of the sorts. YOu have a real problem. You are not lliving in reality . You are liviing in a fantasy world and I don't travel in that world of yours. I have no desires to lower my mysefl to this kind of crap. You are old enough to know better. A five year old can say that they got carried away, there is no excuse for a grown man. IN other don't contact me and I regret that I approach you Mr. Canadian!!!
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
> Thank you Jeff. I seen your comments. It was> aprpeciated.No Problem Diane. Karen & I try to watch the talk boards very closely.Hopefully this bad experience wont keep you from participating in the talk boards.Take Care...Jeff.The Hair Boutique
xoom!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
> No Problem Diane. Karen & I try to watch the talk> boards very closely.> Hopefully this bad experience wont keep you from> participating in the talk boards.> Take Care...> Jeff.> The Hair BoutiqueHello Jeff,No it won't stop me from participating in the talk boards.I appreciate your concerns and I thank you for your very kind thoughts.I have gained a few very good friends through the long hair site and your board. I will also like to say that some of those very good friends are men that actually appreciate long hair and can actually have an intelligent conversation with me and that I treasure their comments and their letters.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic