Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long haired guy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long haired guy...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
...seeking his soulmate. looking for that special new england lady who will accept me & allmy eccentricities. i am 35; 5' 10", 175# decent physique; mustache & goatee; long brownhair- reaching waist length in back. hoping for face to face meeting & possible LTR.
JoAnna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoAnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 9:15pm
Hi there JoHn!

single woman in upstate N.Y. who LOVES long hair!
Get in touch! BFemaleQT@aol.com
ebaygoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebaygoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 2:41am

HEY JOANNA KNOW WHY YOU ARE STILL SINGLE? BECAUSE YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH!

SHE BIDS ON ITEMS ON EBAY AND BITCHES ABOUT SHIPPING AND THREATENS YOU WITH BULLsh*t.

THATS NOT THE TYPE OF GIRL I WOULD WANT TO DATE!

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 3:24pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! OMG! that is so messed up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic