Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

seeks EXTREMELY long haired female

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seeks EXTREMELY long haired female
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
would love to find a lady with extremely long thick hair,for fun, travel, companionship, more. any age, size,nationality, male,small business owner, late 30's, full head of hair, loves life, lets talk
joni View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> would love to find a lady with extremely long thick> hair,> for fun, travel, companionship, more. any age, size,> nationality, male,small business owner, late 30's,> full head of hair, loves life, lets talkHi Bill. This is Joni. I received your e-mail and sent a message to you, but again was sent back to me as an error or unknown. I guess if you got another e-mail address like from hotmail etc maybe I can answer your messages. Take care
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> Hi Bill. This is Joni. I received your e-mail and sent> a message to you, but again was sent back to me as an> error or unknown. I guess if you got another e-mail> address like from hotmail etc maybe I can answer your> messages. Take carejoni: hope you'll read this message, i took your adviceabout e-mail address, hope this one works, hope to hear from you soon. billjo10@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic