Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Penny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
Hello! Just wanted to stop by and post. I have long brunette hair to my thighs.
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> Hello! Just wanted to stop by and post. I have long> brunette hair to my thighs.Outstanding! Email for more.
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> Hello! Just wanted to stop by and post. I have long> brunette hair to my thighs.Hello Penny ,just wanted to ask where are you from and how old you are?
Timbre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timbre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> Hello! Just wanted to stop by and post. I have long> brunette hair to my thighs.Very impressive. Mine is just down to my hips. Would love to get some advice on products you use, etc...
Wendell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
I love to chat with ladies who have long hair. Love to run my fingers through their hair. Do you enjoy such pampering? Email me SAC39@hotmail.com> Hello! Just wanted to stop by and post. I have long> brunette hair to my thighs.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> Hello! Just wanted to stop by and post. I have long> brunette hair to my thighs.Hmmmm, long brown hair to your thighs. Sounds so beautiful.Where are you from?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic