Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Haired Women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Haired Women
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
Hi, Im looking to e-mail or even meet a very long haired woman for friendship first and maybe a relationship. I will pamper the right woman and help her care for her long silky hair. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing very long hair blowing gently in the breeze. Its a work of art!!! Love it.
Wendell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
I can relate to your interest. I am very attracted to ladies with long hair and love to run my fingers through her hair, brush it, play with it, etc. Have you experienced any special times with ladies that you care to share with me.Email me at SAC39@hotmail.com (Wendell)> Hi, Im looking to e-mail or even meet a very long> haired woman for friendship first and maybe a> relationship. I will pamper the right woman and help> her care for her long silky hair. There is nothing> more beautiful than seeing very long hair blowing> gently in the breeze. Its a work of art!!! Love it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic