Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - British & European women with extremely long hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

British & European women with extremely long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
peter - S.England. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter - S.England. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: British & European women with extremely long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
Hi Karen !Some thoughts and ideas ! !We also have some really good sites over here in Europe and competitions. One for instance is held in London every year called "Long is Lovely" and looks for the longest hair in the U .K., and over the past 10/12 years or so that it has been running many ladies some with knee and floor length hair have entered and won or been awarded special prizes etc.There are also several excellent active Sites in Europe with many good features, tips and photos too so it would be a real shame if we all went our separate ways. Long hair is great wherever i'ts found, especially if you've been skiing in Europe and stop off at the top for a quick schnapps - some of the really long hair is so so lovely and long - and when seen against the tan and sunglasses - it's positively knee-buckling ! ! ! !How about it then ? Nothing personal obviously but is it all going to be just the USA or can we show that we also have our gorgeous long haired ladies/ lasses/ bronwen's, kvinnorna, damen, regazza and femmes etc. Not forgetting of course that European men love very long hair too.So ! The B I G, B I G Question ? Does anyone visit this great Site from England, Wales or Scotland ?How about Scandinavia ?And what about the traditional long heavy blond braids so typical of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania when the ladies are wearing their National Costumes at Folk Festivals etc ?And - Holland,Belgium,Germany.Italy,Switzerland,Austria and France etc ? Surely there must be someone ?Whilst it's great to read all the comments and feel the tensions of our Topic, it does seem to get a little bit one-sided at times.* * Suggestion. Why don't those from this side of the Pond when posting a message add their country's initials after their name ? ? It would at least give it all an international flavour - perhaps even a few European or USA holidays might just come about in '99 !Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't fall flat on my face !Thanks again KarenPeter - S. England
Peter - S. England View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter - S. England Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> Hi Karen !> Some thoughts and ideas ! !> We also have some really good sites over here in> Europe and competitions. One for instance is held in> London every year called "Long is Lovely"> and looks for the longest hair in the U .K., and over> the past 10/12 years or so that it has been running> many ladies some with knee and floor length hair have> entered and won or been awarded special prizes etc.> There are also several excellent active Sites in> Europe with many good features, tips and photos too so> it would be a real shame if we all went our separate> ways. Long hair is great wherever i'ts found,> especially if you've been skiing in Europe and stop> off at the top for a quick schnapps - some of the> really long hair is so so lovely and long - and when> seen against the tan and sunglasses - it's positively> knee-buckling ! ! ! !> How about it then ? Nothing personal obviously but is> it all going to be just the USA or can we show that we> also have our gorgeous long haired ladies/ lasses/> bronwen's, kvinnorna, damen, regazza and femmes etc.> Not forgetting of course that European men love very> long hair too.> So ! The B I G, B I G Question ? Does anyone visit> this great Site from England, Wales or Scotland ?> How about Scandinavia ?> And what about the traditional long heavy blond braids> so typical of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania when the> ladies are wearing their National Costumes at Folk> Festivals etc ?> And - Holland,Belgium,Germany.Italy,Switzerland,> Austria and France etc ? Surely there must be someone> ?> Whilst it's great to read all the comments and feel> the tensions of our Topic, it does seem to get a> little bit one-sided at times.> * * Suggestion. Why don't those from this side of the> Pond when posting a message add their country's> initials after their name ? ? It would at least give> it all an international flavour - perhaps even a few> European or USA holidays might just come about in '99> !> Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't fall flat on> my face !> Thanks again Karen> Peter - S. EnglandP.S. Forgot to add my e-mail address. !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic