Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

style suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: style suggestions
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
I'm an amateur portrait photographer. My female friend who lets me model for her has wavy, waist length hair. Thus far in the photo shots I've done of her she's worn it straight, in braids, in a french twist,wet, wavy, curly, parted on the side, no parts, and wavy with a teased crown for height.I'm out of ideas now, but am thinking of doing some pictures of her in different period looks or even retro looks, or maybe rock-video sexy-trashy looks.The question is what types of things should we do with her hair for such pictures. She doesn't want me to cut, perm, or color it, but she will let me curl, spray, pin or tease as much as necessary. I'm OK working with hair but would like some instructions and/or pictures if you've got something really complicated in mind.
Sioux View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sioux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
> I'm an amateur portrait photographer. My female friend> who lets me model for her has wavy, waist length hair.> Thus far in the photo shots I've done of her she's> worn it straight, in braids, in a french twist,wet,> wavy, curly, parted on the side, no parts, and wavy> with a teased crown for height.> I'm out of ideas now, but am thinking of doing some> pictures of her in different period looks or even> retro looks, or maybe rock-video sexy-trashy looks.> The question is what types of things should we do with> her hair for such pictures. She doesn't want me to> cut, perm, or color it, but she will let me curl,> spray, pin or tease as much as necessary. I'm OK> working with hair but would like some instructions> and/or pictures if you've got something really> complicated in mind.Try watching TV shows like Ally Mc Beal - the girl who plays Nell has reaaaalllly long blonde hair and always has great hair styles..... also Dr Quinn Medicine Woman has good period hair styles.... I believe there is a Dr Quinn movie coming out on TV this week.... Go to the library and look for old photo books
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic