Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finding a man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lakea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding a man
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
Looking for a single guy willing to have a good time and likes to talk. I like men With a sence of humor and someone who likes to read. Perferably employed. I have long brown to blond hair and dark brown eyes like to dance, read, go to the movies. I also like a guy who likes to be himself and isn't afraid to admit he's a moma's boy.
Massage Guy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Massage Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
Hello.Well I will admit it, I am a mama's boy. I am 22, blonde, short hair that is thick. II love to play with hair, brushing, shampooing, massaging,, etc....Are you in the mood for that virtually?E mail me and let's see what happensBye for now!Looking for a single guy willing to have a good time> and likes to talk. I like men With a sence of humor> and someone who likes to read. Perferably employed. I> have long brown to blond hair and dark brown eyes like> to dance, read, go to the movies. I also like a guy> who likes to be himself and isn't afraid to admit he's> a moma's boy.
Pete View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:49pm
> Looking for a single guy willing to have a good time> and likes to talk. I like men With a sence of humor> and someone who likes to read. Perferably employed. I> have long brown to blond hair and dark brown eyes like> to dance, read, go to the movies. I also like a guy> who likes to be himself and isn't afraid to admit he's> a moma's boy.Whereabouts are you from Lakea?
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:51pm
I was just browising through the personals and came across yours. I think I am pretty much what you are looking for.I love women with long hair..and till now I have not even found one who does. Its hard to find such women..don't you agree with me?Well, about me, I am 6'0 tall, black hair, brown eyes, work out 2-3 times a week. I am a computer professional and am making it alright. I do have a picture and will send it to you if I hear from you.Hope to hear from you soon..Paul.> Looking for a single guy willing to have a good time> and likes to talk. I like men With a sence of humor> and someone who likes to read. Perferably employed. I> have long brown to blond hair and dark brown eyes like> to dance, read, go to the movies. I also like a guy> who likes to be himself and isn't afraid to admit he's> a moma's boy.
Jacqueline View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacqueline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> Looking for a single guy willing to have a good time> and likes to talk. I like men With a sence of humor> and someone who likes to read. Perferably employed. I> have long brown to blond hair and dark brown eyes like> to dance, read, go to the movies. I also like a guy> who likes to be himself and isn't afraid to admit he's> a moma's boy.
Owen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> Looking for a single guy willing to have a good time> and likes to talk. I like men With a sence of humor> and someone who likes to read. Perferably employed. I> have long brown to blond hair and dark brown eyes like> to dance, read, go to the movies. I also like a guy> who likes to be himself and isn't afraid to admit he's> a moma's boy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic