Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please give me information

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shera View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please give me information
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
please help!I have naturally curly hair, its to my shoulders, and I have no idea how to style it, please help!!!
Tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:51pm
> please help!> I have naturally curly hair, its to my shoulders, and> I have no idea how to style it, please help!!!Dear Shera,I will be more than happy to give you a hair makeover consultation. E-mail me at the above address and answer the following three questions. Try to be as detailed as possible. The more information you give me, the better advice I can give you.1) What's your hair type? (fine, coarse, thick, thin. straight, curly, dry, oily)2)What's your face shape? (oval, oblong, round, square, triangle, heart)3) What's your body size? (short, average, tall, thin average, heavy) Also, include your height weight and measurements. (for no other reason but the consultation)Of course if you send a picture it'll be easier. But, if you answer these questions completely, I can help just as much. Hope to hear from you soon.Tony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic