Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ann's Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
This is to Ann;Ann, I have been doing long hair for over 12 years, specializing in long hair perming, cutting and coloring. I would like to share a couple of things that I have learned over the years. First, I know a lot of people are giving you advice on what to or not to do to your hair. I am sure that they all mean well in their own way, but never forget that it is your hair and you can do as you feel like it to PLEASE YOU, not the rest of the world. Healthy hair is PRETTY HAIR! I have seen many women with very long hair that just let it grow and grow trying to get it extra long and their hair looks terrible, because it is never trimmed regularly. If it is time for a big change, then great!, but just let it be your decision, and not everyone else that is giving you advice, afterall they can 'walk away after the cut' you can't, you must live with it. I have had many longhaired clients who have finally made the plunge to a shorter hairstyle and who have loved it, and I have equally had many who have hated it and could not wait for it to grow back! My suggestion is to take a good look in a full length mirror and see if you like what you see. I try to preach the 'overall image' concept of balance in your hairstyle vs lifestyle. Never judge a hairstyle from the 'neck up', but from the big picture and I think you will know what to do after a careful evaluation. If you were in the NE Okla/NW ARK, or north Texas areas I would be willing to do a 'makeover on you for free, anything that you desired, if you would allow it to be videotaped and still photographed for an upcoming series of teaching tapes that I'm working on, step by step, or if their is any other ladies that are willing to do the same, I would consider them on a one by one application by e-mail to wrb@gorilla.net. I am looking for real people with real hair problems, that they want corrected, whether it is color,cut or corrective or a new perming. I'm sorry that I can't do everyone for free, only the ones selected for the video series. william
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic