Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What decision did Ann make????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What decision did Ann make????
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
Just wondering as today is the big day, Saturday for Ann's big decision on her hair.. to cut or not to cut.. what was the answer??!!!!! It's got me wondering.. Cher~
ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> Just wondering as today is the big day, Saturday for> Ann's big decision on her hair.. to cut or not to> cut.. what was the answer??!!!!! It's got me> wondering.. Cher~*** Ask Holly *** she knows the answer

Cher~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> *** Ask Holly *** she knows the answerHow does it feel to have shorter hair?
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
Cher, Anne says she loves it and is thinking about going even shorter. She says she would post her answers herself but some of the people get hostile in their posts. Can't say I blame her.Holly
Cher~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:50pm
> Cher, Anne says she loves it and is thinking about> going even shorter. She says she would post her> answers herself but some of the people get hostile in> their posts. Can't say I blame her.> HollyIt would have been nice if she had posted herdecision herself, afterall she asked for advice in thefirst place. This is only email land.. And if someone'spost is offensive.. then you delete it and go to the next.You do not have to respond to offensive posts. As with her decision to cut her hair.. it's her decison whether to follow through with the thread she started. I was disappointed in her response. I thought she would follow through with the subject completely. If she likes her hair shorter.. then it's her hair and her choice. Peopleshould allow her that space. Cher~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic