Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Like to meet long hair ladies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Like to meet long hair ladies
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
From Mark at mvana@conpoint.comI would be interested in meeting or correspond withladies who enjoy and like long hair. I want a lady whointends to keep her hair long. I am a single man.I want to hear about the care you,have taken to preserveyour long hair.
lynda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> From Mark at mvana@conpoint.com> I would be interested in meeting or correspond with> ladies who enjoy and like long hair. I want a lady who> intends to keep her hair long. I am a single man.> I want to hear about the care you,have taken to> preserve> your long hair.well, you start off with not cutting it too often...@@@:}
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> well, you start off with not cutting it too> often...@@@:}
lynda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> From Mark at mvana@conpoint.com> I would be interested in meeting or correspond with> ladies who enjoy and like long hair. I want a lady who> intends to keep her hair long. I am a single man.> I want to hear about the care you,have taken to> preserve> your long hair.ball's in your court...
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
FROM MARKI already told you a little bit about myself.I AM SINCERELY INTERESTED WITH CORRESPONDING BY E MAIL,BUT I TOLD YOU TO GO AHEAD AND START WRITING BY E MAIL.YOU KEEP GIVING ME ONE SENTENCE ANSWERS OR ONE SENTENCEREPLIES.I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY MIND GAMES.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic