Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Found A Guy!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jayne Latondress View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Latondress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Found A Guy!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> What kind of brother would post at a web site using> his sister's FULL NAME and then not let her know? He> sounds like a pimp.> Your story is getting weaker every time you post. Quit> while you're ahead, "Jayne."> Jennifer EveHe was just having some fun.Jayne
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
What kind of brother would post at a web site using his sister's FULL NAME and then not let her know? He sounds like a pimp.Your story is getting weaker every time you post. Quit while you're ahead, "Jayne."Jennifer Eve> My brother wrote all those phony messages, as he told> me last weekend.> I only learned of it when my brother told me he was> using my name to post messages there.
Avatar: Lady Godiva by John Collier, 1898

1a F iii hair type
74" to the floor
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Latondress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Mine tooIt is quite a common name, although not quite so common spelled as we spell it.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Latondress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> I found your case so funny,I found these> "holes" in your story:> 1-Writing on TLHS message board,been kicked out and> now claiming you never heard of it.Bravo!> 2-You wrote earlier that you don't have an e-mail> address(school computer) but later,your> "brother" used YOUR computer to create> Crystal Gayle Clearwater and few other> "phonies".> How can you get access to internet at home without> having an e-mail address?> 3-It's impossible,in "real" human> proportions,to have hair reaching mid thigh when your> height is 5'2" and your hair mesures 33".The> lowest it can reach is the upper leg area,that means> at least 5-6" over mid thigh.> I just hope your "fans" will read this...My brother wrote all those phony messages, as he told me last weekend. I do have an e-mail address, I just didn't mention what it is so I don't get a lot of unwanted junk mail. I myself have never visited TLHS, I only learned of it when my brother told me he was using my name to post messages there. My hair does reach mid-thigh length, 9 inches above my knees. From the top of my head to my waist is roughly 22 inches. From my waist to knees is roughly 20 inches, and from my knees to the floor is roughly another 20 inches. My hair should reach my knees, at its current rate of growth, in July of next year. I can't wait until it gets there! Take it easy, Pee Wee.Jayne
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Hey everyone! Today in the university library I met> Mike. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met! He loves> my hair, and he told me he would help me take care of> it. As long as I'm with him I will never cut my hair.All I can say is that Mike is one hell of a lucky guy!
Pee Wee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pee Wee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
I found your case so funny,I found these "holes" in your story:1-Writing on TLHS message board,been kicked out and now claiming you never heard of it.Bravo!2-You wrote earlier that you don't have an e-mail address(school computer) but later,your "brother" used YOUR computer to create Crystal Gayle Clearwater and few other "phonies".How can you get access to internet at home without having an e-mail address?3-It's impossible,in "real" human proportions,to have hair reaching mid thigh when your height is 5'2" and your hair mesures 33".The lowest it can reach is the upper leg area,that means at least 5-6" over mid thigh.I just hope your "fans" will read this...
Pee Wee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pee Wee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Jayne is my real name, Pee Wee.Mine too
ppp View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Hey everyone! Today in the university library I met> Mike. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met! He loves> my hair, and he told me he would help me take care of> it. As long as I'm with him I will never cut my hair.Yeah Right
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Rat's, well i'm glad you met someone who apprieciates> your hair that is close. I hope everything turns out> for you the way you want it to. Take care.> NateHi again Nate! Hope you're not too upset. I am very happy now, Mike is someone who appreciates me for who I am, not just my hair. Thanks for the interest, it was fun.Jayne
Unregistered
Unregistered
> At least,try to use a different name on the next> board...> Forget it,we'll see right through it,again...Jayne is my real name, Pee Wee.
Pee Wee Herman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pee Wee Herman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Rat's, well i'm glad you met someone who apprieciates> your hair that is close. I hope everything turns out> for you the way you want it to. Take care.> Nate
Pee Wee Herman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pee Wee Herman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
At least,try to use a different name on the next board...Forget it,we'll see right through it,again...
Nate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
Rat's, well i'm glad you met someone who apprieciates your hair that is close. I hope everything turns out for you the way you want it to. Take care.Nate
Unregistered
Unregistered
Hey everyone! Today in the university library I met Mike. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met! He loves my hair, and he told me he would help me take care of it. As long as I'm with him I will never cut my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic