Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Somewhere Out There

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Somewhere Out There
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
Happy, handsome, athletic, adventurous, romantic, responsible, balanced, massively affectionate, healthy, intelligent, open-minded, artistic, fun, masculine, sensitive, emotionally available SWM, 38, 5’9", 160 lbs, in great shape. I own my own house and my own baby grand. I know exactly what I want. I want a woman who knows exactly what she wants and won’t settle for anything less. I want a natural woman (more earthy than uptown), cute & sexy, slender to medium to even a little bigger, long silky hair not stiffened and smothered by chemicals, face not concealed by makeup. You take pride in your appearance without making it a life’s ambition. Age not critical, but prefer something between a mature 25 and young 40, any ethnic background, spiritual - not religious, non-smoker, likes to share a bottle of wine. Now the important stuff: You’re on the road less traveled and have a child like curiosity exploring the mysteries of life. You’re massively affectionate and not afraid to give a big hug for no reason. You don’t pretend you’re something you’re not. You’re true to yourself. You know that it’s our struggle with our own imperfections and life’s curve balls that makes us interesting and lovable. You have your own style. You’re humble and hungry. You know you have to do the right thing, even when nobody is looking. You know the dignity of being alone. You know what it’s like to fight and sweat and struggle for something. You have a plan for the future and understand the power of delayed gratification. You have uncommon depth and sensitivity and compassion, more than most people can even imagine. You want ME, you don’t just need somebody. You’ll hold out for the very best, even at the risk of never finding it. You want to fall in love and share true love. You know that true love does not require you to sacrifice who you are. You make your happiness. You’re not afraid to tell me what you want and think and feel. You know the power of forgiveness and devotion. Your dreams and ambitions go beyond marriage and children. You have opinions and the courage to challenge me. You’ll never tell me what I want to hear. You’re fun to dance with. You’re not afraid to cry in front of me. When you see a sunset, you see more than just pretty colors. You enjoy people, but you’d prefer an intimate conversation with one over a superficial happy hour with many. You don’t say words or own things to impress others. You’re working on making your life a reflection of your deepest values. You know that you owe it to yourself to fly as high as your God-given wings will take you. You’re emotionally stable and emotionally available. You know how to share genuine feelings. You know it’s not right to make other people the bad guy by having them make your decisions for you. You understand stewardship of the money you have. You know that life’s not always fair, but you’re not angry at the world. You wear a smile easily. You love to play. You’re smart and not afraid to show it. You’re incurably romantic. You’re very appreciative of my attentions without feeling like you have to reciprocate. You can and are not afraid to teach me things. You’re an explorer. You’re not afraid to kick me in the butt when I need it. You have a passion for life and desire to learn and grow and see this fabulous world. You want to make the world a better place. You’re independent, but would welcome a nurturer with open arms. You want too share something very special with someone who really understands. You’re happy even though you’re alone. When you read this, you’ll feel hopeful and less alone. You’d never in a million years answer this ad. I want a soulful woman who can be my best friend. What do YOU want? Have I left anything out? You bet I have!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic