Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maria in Mass looking for new friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sunflowergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunflowergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maria in Mass looking for new friends
    Posted: February 09 2000 at 9:42pm

33 female in Mass with undiagnosed major scalp issues (flaking, redness, and breakouts on scalp. Going to dermatologist tommorow!), but you can't tell just as long as I don't wear dark colors. I have long dark brown thick hair, blue-green-gray eyes, nice smile, and I love to laugh. Favorite things are spending time with family and friends, going to local drugstore to buy more Head & Shoulders (Because you never know, that little itch COULD and probably is dandruff), photography, writing, and websitewebsite publishing. Would love to make some new friends and possibly meet someone special (Please though, if you too have a scalp problem, let's just be friends cos someday I do want children and two parents with a scalp problem would probably greater the odds of having children with scalp problems too which wouldn't be fair to the children, now would it? Plus, just think of all the Head & Shoulders we'd have to stock up our Brady Bunch station wagon with? We'd be buying Head & Shoulders by the bulk!!). Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Farm/4850/index.html
*Hugs*
Maria

Maria
shampoo man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shampoo man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2001 at 2:43pm
Reply to message: 4.1268.1
quote:
SunflowerGirl originally wrote:
33 female in Mass with undiagnosed major scalp issues (flaking, redness, and breakouts on scalp. Going to dermatologist tommorow!), but you can't tell just as long as I don't wear dark colors. I have long dark brown thick hair, blue-green-gray eyes, nice smile, and I love to laugh. Favorite things are spending time with family and friends, going to local drugstore to buy more Head & Shoulders (Because you never know, that little itch COULD and probably is dandruff), photography, writing, and websitewebsite publishing. Would love to make some new friends and possibly meet someone special (Please though, if you too have a scalp problem, let's just be friends cos someday I do want children and two parents with a scalp problem would probably greater the odds of having children with scalp problems too which wouldn't be fair to the children, now would it? Plus, just think of all the Head & Shoulders we'd have to stock up our Brady Bunch station wagon with? We'd be buying Head & Shoulders by the bulk!!). Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Farm/4850/index.html
*Hugs*
Maria

Maria

would love to wash and brush your long hair for you i live in methuen call me at 978-697-2803
Charlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2001 at 2:27pm
Hi Maria, I think your solution is to shave your head and get out in the sun as often as possible. Just a little bit at first and then more sun as your head tans. It worked for me. If you want to give it a try I would be happy to shave it for you. Good luck, Charlie.
Charlie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic