Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"How my love of long hair developed"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maneland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maneland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "How my love of long hair developed"
    Posted: June 08 2000 at 5:16pm
Hey there, I have a couple of minutes to write some of what has driven me to such a passion of long hair.

Initially, when I was in highschool, I was attracted to girls with nice long ponytails. I suppose that's where it started. Skipping ahead to university, I was studying music and spent a great deal of time in practice rooms. One day, I asked a friend of mine if I could play with her hair. Back then she had long silky soft straight jet black hair. She said sure, whatever (no big deal to her, right?:)

Well, the first time I saw her was at a concert she was singing at. She had hair to her bum there. I'm sure you can all relate, I almost had a heart attack. I couldn't breath, I was so enraptured. After the concert she walked right by me and smiled. I couldn't say a word. I still remember the gentle fragrance of her hair. I now know that she uses pantene...

So, back to the 'whatever'. We hung out in a practice room for several hours and talked while I played with, brushed, stoked and braided her breathtaking mane... Well, just as I said, I spent countless hours in the practice room while at university. Many were with her...

When I finally realized (or rather, admitted to myself) that I had a long hair fetish, I was in way over my head. By the end of my first degree, I had made several friends with various beautiful women. They all had at least one thing in common. Thick, Soft, dye and tangle free, slippery, straight hair. They all had hair that fell to at least the middle of their back and some had hair that fell to their bums. Ah, life was, and still is beautiful. Now, I am able to contain myself (if only marginally). I am able to refrain from commenting on every womens hair.

I would like to thank all of the beautiful women I've met here that have been such wonderful pen pals and have shared my love of exploring in that gorgeously tactile way the caress of a woman's long hair.

ps. if you'd like to drop me a line, feel free to email me at funk347@excite.com

I regret that I am still a little shy about giving out my real name over the net. So by my chat tag I'll sign off

maneland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maneland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2000 at 1:23pm
Hey there folks. I'm interested to know about your 'long hair' backgrounds.

Also I'm wondering about the characteristics of men with long hair fetishes. I am guessing that we might have a strong visual-spatial intelligence with a sensitivity to tactile stimulus? Am I way off?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic