Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(no subject)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GuyLovesCurls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuyLovesCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (no subject)
    Posted: June 20 2000 at 6:33pm

Greetings all!

I think it was about 10 years ago that I noticed my attraction to women with curly hair, especially short curly hair.  I was watching A&E Comedy Hour, and the host was Shari Lewis (of Lambchop fame).  As soon as I saw her, I just went nuts...on the inside, of course.  On the outside, I just stared in awe and adoration...and want(?).  I couldn't believe what I was seeing--thick, short, supercurly red hair!  A three-in-one job! lol  The whole time I was watching, all I could think about was simply setting her in front of me, facing away from me, and just  letting my run my fingers through her hair. 

Ever since then, when ever I see a woman with short curls, I go catatonic for a few seconds.  If she appears approachable (and if I'm feeling bold), I'll walk right up and compliment her on her hair.  Most times, I get a pleasant, albeit surprised, "Thank you".  Also, it stems from hearing complaints from guys who don't like curly hair, claiming it's "poodle-y" or "clownish", and from the curly-haired women who happen to overhear those remarks.  So often, I encounter women who hate their curls because of this, and that's when I pounce, so to speak.

Like the name implies, I LOVE curly hair...the curlier the better.  I know it's a pain to deal with, but lemme tell ya...with me around, your curls would get so much attention they'd probably fall out!  lol  So if you've got them curls, then let's talk!

Thank you for your ear!

Jimmy

forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2000 at 11:33pm
Hi Guy loves Curls:

Thank you for your adoration of a curly haired girl. I am a girl of that description. All my life I have hated my curly hair but, unfortuantely, now that I am older these curls are a blessing. I just shampoo and air dry, put some pomade or water wax on to add shine and I am ready to go. I also work with lots of lovely girls with curls - I teach cosmetology. Thank you on behalf of all the girls who hate their curls.

Forest
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic