Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Fetish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ALwrd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALwrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Fetish
    Posted: September 15 2000 at 5:38pm
My name is Wendell and I just wondered how many people have what is called a "long hair fetish". I find ladies with long hair attractive. I love to brush, play with, and run my fingers through a ladies long hair. Whenever I see a lady with long hair, whether it be in a mall, grocery store, restaurant, etc., it gets my attention. At times, I have complimented ladies with long hair. If they have hair up in a bun or even braided, I have to wonder just how long their hair is. If you are a lady that has long hair, please reply. If you are a guy that can relate to my "long hair fetish" please rely as well.

Thanks,

Wendell
kamuela View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamuela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2000 at 2:29am
You should meet my lady. She has super thick, wavy brown hair when pulled straight reaches her behind. It takes two hands to reach around the base of her pony tail!! She's dropped the heavy hints that she needs someone to take care of her hair. It's growing at an incredible rate of over an inch a month and with the attention of a real hair fetishist she could be persuaded to grow it to terminal length. Who knows, maybe her hair care person would have it grow to the floor or longer. You can email me at poney33@hotmail.com.
ponytail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponytail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2000 at 5:33pm
I am very much intersted in taking care of it. Would it be a real bother if after washing, drying, and combing back the front and sides, if I put it back in a Karina (number 307) plastic tortoiseshell plastic headband. This is just an passing thought. I would rather use a glitter plastic band, but they are harder to find. I think I could be a fine guardian if she could take the combing.
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2000 at 4:44pm
Hello just passing by and I happen to read your ad. I would like to clarified something about a fetish. I am a student in the medical field and we have studied everything including fetish.
The real meaning of a fetish is when someone cannot have sex without that object and another human being is not involved.
So I would like to tell you that you don't have fetish. You probably appreciate long hair as a lot of people do. I know that topic has come up often in the past and noone had the real defination of it . I do because it was included in my pyschology classes and a fetish is a disease of the mind. Those people cannot function with the object and has no contact with another human being.

thanks for your time.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic