Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair cut!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
esta111 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esta111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair cut!
    Posted: October 11 2000 at 5:10pm
Hello!
I am searching for girls who had their long hair cut short and tell me how the feeling was during the procces, because i have fear to do this! My hairt is down my waist and i want to get it cut about chin length! Please tell me who the feeling was when the stylist removed the bulk and cut it all off! You can also give me some advice for hairstyles! I have a round face! Thanks
Nathalie
laural View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2000 at 11:31am
My name is Laura and I just had my below shoulder honey brown hair shaved off. Let me tell you it was the most erotic experience of my life. I was shaking the whole time. First they ran the clippers all over my head, then shaving cream was applied. I love it. Forget a bob. Shave it, trust me you will love it.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2000 at 9:11am
I'm really happy that you love your bald head, but saying, "Trust me, you'll love it" in giving advice to another person to get rid of her hair is quite dangerous -- especially when you don't know the person at all! Making a major change is, well, a major event! Some women enjoy the outcome, and others loathe it. But a bald head is extremely severe and should only be attempted by those who are absolutely positive beyond a shadow of a doubt that's what they want.

Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2000 at 12:47pm
Nathalie....
Ignore the head shaving advice...maybe that makes her happy but it isn't for most of us!

I'm sure your long hair looks stunning, so please think very carefully before you give all that away for a short cut that you can do so much less with!
Chris
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2000 at 6:10pm
I totally agree with what has been said. Even if you are tempted by Laura's extreme idea, I would suggest that you first get a short cut - like a bob - and then keep having it gradually shorter until you reach your own personal limit. I don't know if you are familiar with the late 80's band Banderas, but their lead singer Caroline did just that, ended up bald and did indeed love it. But it's too much to do all at once, especially if you are not altogether sure.
phil
arizona23 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arizona23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2000 at 2:09pm
Hi,

A few years ago, I had hair almost down to my waist and I got the "Rachel" haircut. It was very tramatizing. You should try cutting a few inches off first before chopping the whole thing off. Make sure your ready for it. I realized I wasn't after I got it cut. The only good thing that came out of it was my hair felt very healthy and bouncy and thankfully it grew back pretty fast. Good luck!
arizona23 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arizona23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2000 at 2:12pm
Hi,

A few years ago, I had hair almost down to my waist and I got the "Rachel" haircut. It was very tramatizing. You should try cutting a few inches off first before chopping the whole thing off. Make sure your ready for it. I realized I wasn't after I got it cut. The only good thing that came out of it was my hair felt very healthy and bouncy and thankfully it grew back pretty fast. Good luck!
CLR View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2000 at 10:44am
Reply to message: 4.1531.1
quote:

laural originally wrote:
My name is Laura and I just had my below shoulder honey brown hair shaved off. Let me tell you it was the most erotic experience of my life. I was shaking the whole time. First they ran the clippers all over my head, then shaving cream was applied. I love it. Forget a bob. Shave it, trust me you will love it.

Laura, I think women with shaved heads are cool. I`d like to talk to you more about it and see some pics. You can email me at wildredneck77@yahoo.com.
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2000 at 2:32pm
Reply to message: 4.1529.1
Ok, my advice is cut only a few inches, in your case I`d say maybe 4-5 to start and if you are up for the challange gradually go shorter. I had hair down to my butt and I got it cut to my shoulders. Its deffiniatly a unique expierience but dont just go and cut right up to your chin, go a few inches at a time.
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
shellie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2000 at 11:40pm
Reply to message: 4.1529.1
HI, I HAD HAIR DOWN TO MY SHOULDERS, ITS NOW A SUPER SHORT BOB, I TOLD MY GAL TO CUT IT INTO A BOB, SHE BASICALLY CLIPPERED ME ALL THE WAY UP,
AWESOME. MY GAL TOLD ME IT WOULD LOOK GREAT ALITTLE SHORTER THAN THE NORMAL BOB, SO WHAT THE HECK, OFF IT CAME..MY ADVISE IS TO GET CUT SHORT..SHELLIE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic