Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What one thing you did to give your hair results?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What one thing you did to give your hair results?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
purehairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purehairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What one thing you did to give your hair results?
    Posted: March 21 2013 at 6:41pm
Hi everyone,

A lot of people go through stages of hair problems where all we have to do is a minor or major adjustment that turns everything around and brings us results. Where there’s a hair problem, there’s a solution. Please share with me an experience you had where you made one adjustment to bring positive results for your hair. If you can also mention your hair type plus the problem you had that’d be great. I look forward to reading everyone’s answers.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 22 2013 at 10:51pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 10:07pm
Well I have naturally curly hair, it is very long (almost hip length now when straightened.

For many years I did not know how to take care of curly hair so I would flat iron it, and although it looked great repeated use of heat on the hair is damaging. When I finally decided to stop using heat styling all the time and limited my use to about 3 times per year my hair thrived. I noticed that it was shinier, longer, thicker and looked great.

I also did a few other things that helped such as:
*switching to a sulfate free shampoo
*Did weekly deep treatments
*Trimmed the ends and dusted my ends when need be
*Kept my hair moisturized by using the right products

and a whole bunch of other things.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic