Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YAHOO HAIR CLUBS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GAHAIR30067 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAHAIR30067 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAHOO HAIR CLUBS
    Posted: November 10 2000 at 10:35am
ok i'm new here so be good to me,
can anyone tell me-(AMY)
how to join up in the yahoo hair clubs area
i am a stylist and looking for some fun reading
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2000 at 12:34pm
Amy, Hi. I am a member of a hair club at Yahoo called short bobbed hair. I'm a guy and I love bob styles. I actually have my hair cut in a bob just below ear lobe length with bangs to my eyebrows. My hair looks so cute in this bob style and I love the shape, movement, and versatility of the bob. I'd like to chat and get your opinion if that is alright. Anyway, if you sear for "yahoo clubs" there is a link that will take you to the sign up page. If you wanna e-mail me feel free (bobbedguy@excite.com)
JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 3:37pm
Reply to message: 4.1583.1
HI AMY, ARE YOU ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF ATL.? I,M A HAIR ENTHUSIAST LOOKING TO CHAT ABOUT HAIR. MINE IS APPROX. 26" LONG, I LIKE MOST ALL STYLES , AND LOVE TO TALK / BRUSH / THINK ABOUT HAIR. THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO TALK LOCALLY? JAY1011
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2001 at 5:41pm
Reply to message: 4.1583.1
Amy: it`s quite simple. You just call up "Yahoo clubs" and search for "hair". But a warning: some of them are a bit wierd, like "babes with their hair in the shape of a helmet" and "guys with home-grown orange mohawks", that kind of thing. My own alter ego, "Baldyphil" sometimes drops in when he`s feeling a bit strange but if you want common sense hair talk, I`d advise you to stay with this site.
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic