Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need your help please...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JColor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JColor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need your help please...
    Posted: April 26 2013 at 10:05pm
Hi, I'm Jennifer and very happy to be here.

I'm a newbie and although I have read the rules, I apologize if this post is unjust or in violation...

Well I live in Southern California, USA and recently started working for a start up company, developing Semi-Permanent Hair Dyes, and wanted to get some feedbacks / advise from anyone who are willing to provide for me to discuss during the product development meetings. It would help tremendously so thank you in advance...

First, I noticed that many semi-permanent hair dyes come in 100 ml / 3.5 oz jars and may be up to 4 oz and wondering if this is enough for everyone especially for people with longer hair. If 100ml or 4 oz dye is NOT enough for some people, I would like to propose an idea that our company should look into providing 150 ml or 6oz dyes per jar. Do you think this will help some that may require more dyes?

Secondly, I also noticed that many of the semi-Permanent Hair dye products don't come with disposable plastic gloves... Would you like to see disposable gloves included in the package or is this NOT necessary?

Also, Can anyone tell me what brands of Hair dye are your favorite and the reasons why?

What are your favorite Color Dyes?

And lastly, are there any improvements you would like to see in the Semi Permanent Hair Dye?

I know I'm asking alot of questions here but I really and really appreciate your honest answers and will make me look inquisitive on the meeting table.

Thank you all so much. 
blackkitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2013 at 8:48pm
You might actually get more feedback if you post in the Help Wanted/Situations Wanted, or the Work Work Work threads, since this is more hair color related. But maybe you can break down your questions in another way.. Like the questions pertaining to hair dye can be here, and the others in the aforementioned threads. ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic