Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No one. Can style my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No one. Can style my hair
    Posted: April 27 2013 at 8:46am
I have been to one salon after another no one can do anything with my hair. I have a fair amount of hair but the individual strands are fine. So, literally, for the past 10years, everyone has given me. The exact same cut, which I don't like or want. The stylist gives me layers, which end up falling in my face. After a couple of days, my hair looks so bad, I have to pull it back for a month until it grows out.
What I really want is for my hair in the front to be off my face as much as possible and to have some waves or loose curls closest to my face. I also really need volume. No one can do this for me! It's so frustrating.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2013 at 3:39pm
I'm not an expert but with fine hair (even with a lot of it)seems like more of a blunt cut would be best or a very short cut. Maybe the style you wish won't work with your hair type. Again, no expert here just trying to think through your situation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic