Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rayeffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayeffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer Hairstyle
    Posted: June 01 2013 at 10:23am
Hi I am a 15 year old girl. I currently have hair that is a bit past my shoulders in the back and almost reaches them in the front. My hair is straight and I have long bangs. I want a cute and manegable hairstyle for summer, but I don't want to lose a lot of length because I'm growing my hair out. Anybody have ideas?

Edited by rayeffie - June 01 2013 at 12:19pm
rayeffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayeffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2013 at 2:56pm
I was thinking of an aysemmetrical Bob.

rayeffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayeffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 9:20am
Ok no ones replying to this and it's sad, but i was thinking and I am now willing to lose some length.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 11:14am
The board is slow on the weekends and I was thinking that you should have probably made this post in the "Teen Hair" section because you said you didn't want to lose much length because you're trying to grow it out but you posted on the "Short Hair" board.  Now, today, you say you're willing to lose some length. I would even out the length; maybe go a little bit shorter in the back than the front.  If you still want to grow it out, it will grow out nicely from there.
HAWG
rayeffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayeffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:55pm
Well i changed my mind. I am thinking of a pixie cut now. I saw a cute one at a festival today. The back was kinda buzzed right dow to th skin same with the sides, but the front was a short spiky fringe. This is the closest pic i could find. but the cut i want is shorter on top and in the front, short enough to be spiky and shaved up higher and shorter.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2013 at 9:12am
It sounds like you figured this one out. Hey, if you can't try out radical looks when you 15 when can  you?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic