Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dry skin brushing - I need more info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dry skin brushing - I need more info
    Posted: June 02 2013 at 7:21am
I have heard a lot about brushing the skin, in fact the first time I heard of it a friend said she was trying it but that it was uncomfortable. I closed up to it fore that very reason. But now I am seeing a lot of information including benefits on dry brushing and I would like to know HOW..

What kind of brush do you use?
Do you brush the skin like your hair or do you brush in a certain direction, circular movements?

Anyone out there that can give me some tips on how to do this and maybe some experiences...that way I know what to expect
Beauty Blogger
http://www.skincarehq.org
Follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Skincare_HQ
willowshields View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowshields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2013 at 3:10am
I've been searching information about Dry Skin Brushing for like 2 weeks now, and i'm very confused. Sad  Every single clip on Youtube and every health site seems do describe the technique different.

Check The PDF Version
MiaMackenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiaMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2018 at 10:57pm
Dry skin brushing it feels fantastic! Dry skin brushng helps remove dead skin cells and increase cell renewal.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic