Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your hair's life story.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 1:10am
I was born bald.
I was very blond when I was 3-4 years old. I had curly hair and it reached about the middle of my back.
Light brown hair when I was in Elementary school. AT the time I decided that I was sick and tired of taking care of my long hair so it was cut very short. I had a fear that my boyfriend would pull my hair lol. He was a brat.

Beginnig of grade eight had above the shoulder length and it was darker. IN grade ten my hair was bra length and a lot darker almost black in colour. Grade twelve decided to keep my hair above my shoulder.
AFter graduation and meeting my husband I decided to let it grow because my husband wanted my hair to be like Crystal Gayle. For the longest time my hair was about the middle of the back because for whatever reasons it didn't want to grow. My hair wasn't so wavy.
Now my hair's texture tends to be very wavy and my boyfriend this weekend notice it reaches my waist again.
I am started to slowly have some white hair but I am not worried. When I will have more I will dye them to keep up with my ten years younger boyfriend.
Supposely this makes me a cougar! lol But what the heck this guy loves long hair and wants me to grow it longer.............
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic