Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NitPicking in the NorthEast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NitPicker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NitPicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NitPicking in the NorthEast
    Posted: April 19 2001 at 2:54pm
Hello Ladies,

Cleopatra used to say that the best way for her to let her hair down and relax was to have some of her servants go through her hair gently and pick headlice and nits from her hair one by one.

Women in Eastern Europe and Asia still spend hours everyday going through each others` hair picking headlice and nits. It is not they do not have the lice shampoo or the nit combs there, but they actually enjoy other people going through their carefully picking headlice and nits.
Unfortunately, the women in the western world are deprieved of such pleasures:
a. the material world hardly leaves any time for such activities
b. having lice is considered a taboo even if 10 million people in America get lice very year.

Enough of introduction...I am a very well educated young man in the NorthEast who has a fetish for picking headlice and nits from women`s hair.
Unfortunately, out of those 10 million who catch lice very year, more than 80% are young children between the age of 3-13. But, the remaining victims are typically mothers of the little ones, school teachers, hairdressers and school nurses.

So, if you are a woman who wants to get the headlice picked by a gentle person, I would like you to send me an email.

I think women, over the years, have been derived pleasure by getting their lice picked by the others. I offer that pleasure to women here in the North East after several decades.

Plus, the headlice shampoos have become ineffective and the new generation of headlice have become immuned to them. So, most don`t have a choice, but to go back to the conventional ways of removing lice and nits, the manual way.

So, again, send me an email and let us plan on having our nitpicking day together.

Sincerely,

NitPicker (nitpickerus@yahoo.com)
Sonya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2001 at 10:43pm
Hey NitPicker,
I have very long thick hair and my daughter brought headlice home from her school. It was a nightmare treating her and myself....It took me 2 months to get rid of the lice from my daughter`s hair and more than 6 months from my own hair...It was really bad...Plus, it has become so common....
Could have used your halp then......
Sonya
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2001 at 12:20pm
Reply to message: 4.1844.1
I don`t want to sound nitpicking, but I think you`re wiierrrd!!!
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic