Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want this hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want this hair
    Posted: July 13 2013 at 7:31pm
Hey guys,
first of all sorry if this is the wrong section.
I want my hair exactly to look like this:
I would like to know what this cut is called, like how would you describe it? So that I can see more pictures if possible, and to get sure how it would look like on the other side.
Is it easy for every hairdresser to give the cut? Or should I go to a special hairdresser for a Iroquis?
Sorry for bad english.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 1:35pm
Hi...cute hairstyle. Very popular right now.

If you can put together 3-4 large photos showing the front, sides and back and take them to most hairstylists, they can duplicate the cut.

Even if you know the name of the style, a hairstylist still might not know what you are talking about. They want to see photos if possible.

I would describe this as a buzzed sides with angled sideburns and a long quiff top directed into the face.

Some other hairstylist would call it something else.

Any good hairstylist who can use scissors, trimmers and cutters could do this for you.

Good luck.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2013 at 1:28am
Is it ok if I only have this picture?

How about the other side of the face, should it look exactly like on the photo or different, like longer?

Does it need to shave on the side or just cut with scissor?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2013 at 9:20am
The more photos you have the better. If you don't have other photos then it's up to your stylist to figure out what you want and what is the best way to create it....scissor or shaving.....
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic