Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lionesse 1.5" Ceramic Black flat iron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emmett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lionesse 1.5" Ceramic Black flat iron
    Posted: July 14 2013 at 6:28am
I've done some research on flat irons and I think I'll go with the Lionesse 1.5" Ceramic Black flat iron. Anyone out there have any positive or negative experience to share?
dannar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2013 at 1:58am
I guess it would depend on what type of hair you have, but my hair is really really frizzy. Until I began using the Lionesse Ceramic Black flat iron, I could not get the frizz under control. My hair has a mind of its own! The Lionesse model is the only flat iron that makes my hair look smooth and shiny. I love it! It has several adjustments for heat settings, but to tame my course and frizzy hair I always use one of the hottest. This iron is the only one that I've found that can hold the high temperature long enough for me to finish my hair. It also takes out the static electricity. I think you'll be very happy with your choice.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 1:32pm
What Dannar said. It really is 100% true that the hot tools which work for some, never work for others. Over more than 15+ years HB has been in business I have been sent hundreds of samples of different hot tools, hair products etc., It is always surprising to me how different products work on my hair versus some of the other HB team members.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic